Do you dream of a new table? New counter tops? Want to add some spark to a blank wall? Our Beyond Reclaimed division sees your vision and turns it into a reality. There are many reasons to choose a business to tackle your next project but having a peace of mind knowing the task will be done with absolute professionalism is #1 on the list. We will tackle these questions and answer why you should hire a professional for your future projects and remodels.
Here are the top 5 reasons to hire a professional:
1. Peace of mind knowing the task will be done with absolute professionalism and the highest of standards takes away the stress that can come with any project. From furniture and accent walls, to flooring and counter tops, we have the ability and know how to complete each task.
2. No hassle with buying the materials. Making sure you have everything you need to finish your project can be daunting. What screws should you use? Do you have all the right tools? Our team assess every detail to make sure we have all that is needed for each piece.
3. Having a design team. Along with the actual build, our design team brings your ideas to life. From meetings, texts, emails and phone conversations, we finalize each project with a draft to assure we have met each standard. We strive for your satisfaction and will work endlessly to achieve that goal.
4. Providing growth for our business. Each company has a story and we are proud of ours and where we are today. Our family and veteran owned company will guide you each step of the way. By choosing us, you are helping a small business not only provide for their families but help to build and grow to exceed our customers’ expectations.
5. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We put everything we have into our products. If at any time, you are unhappy with your purchase we will work with you to find a resolution. If something happens, we will guarantee to fix the issue. Rest assured, we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are completely satisfied with our work.
Our knowledge is a HUGE bonus in assuring you get exactly what you want with any project. With 30+ years of experience, we have the ability to pair each wood species to any specific piece. Not all wood is good for indoors, and not all wood is good for outdoors. Over the years, we have ascertained the differences through the process of elimination. Though we have snagged many failures, they have led to our success and promise to provide you with perfection.